Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jesus - The Good Shepherd



"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."

my sheep hear my voice,
and I know them, and they follow me:
and I give unto them eternal life;
and they shall never perish,
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all;
and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I and my Father are one.

(John 14: 1-6)

Let not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions;
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
that where I am , there ye may be also.
And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Thomas saith unto Him, Lord,
we know not whither thou goest;
and how can we know the way?
Jesus saith to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life,
no man cometh unto the Father but by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment